domingo, janeiro 28, 2007

I'll be missing you

January 27th, 2007

Hello everyone.

On the second day of August of 2006, early in the morning, I sent an SMS to Risota, Ruca and Ninja saying: "The adventure has started". And I had no idea.
I wish now, in a very selfish sentiment, every one of you could move to Portugal and we could keep on living like we have these past 6 months. Even the simple everyday activities are now, in retrospective, a moment to treasure.
For half a year you made Stockholm feel like home to me, and the only word, the feeling that fills me now, is thankfulness.
I only wish I was there now, in a party at the Embassy or any other place, telling you this in person.
Yesterday, at the gathering in 722, Dani told me: "Eres un amigo" (If it's wrong, forgive my Spanish). I can say nothing more about all of you, as from now on my house and my heart are open to you.
Again, thank you. Thank YOU.

I just hope you find in yourselves the same motivation I find in myself to keep this friendship going, after all Spain and Germany are just a few hours away (thank you Ryanair)!

One last note, now for the portuguese: we have the DUTY to keep these bonds strong, to meet and party and celebrate this unique experience.

Just to sign off, I know this obvious but I have to say it. Thank you Ruca, Luís Filipe and Rui Francisco. I will never be the same, and so much of you is now a part of me.

Vi ses strax! ("see you soon" - I think, for those who didn't make it through the language course)

I hope "the adventure" isn't over.

Henrique Costa


27 de Janeiro, 2007

Olá a todos.

No segundo dia de Agosto de 2006, cedo pela manhã, enviei uma mensagem para o Risota, Ruca e Ninja dizendo: "A aventura começou". E eu nem tinha noção.
Desejo agora, num sentimento deveras egoísta, que cada um de vocês se pudesse mudar para Portugal e que pudéssemos continuar a viver como nestes 6 meses passados. Até as actividades mais simples do quotidiano são, em retrospectiva, um momento a guardar.
Durante meio ano vocês fizeram Estocolmo parecer uma verdadeira casa para mim e a única palavra, a única emoção que agora me enche o peito, é gratidão.
Só gostava de poder estar aí agora, numa festa na Embaixada ou noutro sítio qualquer, dizendo-vos isto em pessoa.
Ontem, no convívio no 722, o Dani disse-me: "Eres un amigo" (perdõem-me se o Espanhol estiver errado). Acho que isso resume o que tenho a dizer também, já que agora a minha casa e o meu coração estarão sempre abertos para vocês.
De novo, obrigado. OBRIGADO.

Só espero que encontrem em vocês mesmos a motivação que eu tenho agora para manter esta amizade, afinal Espanha e Alemanha estão só a umas horitas de distância (obrigado Ryanair)!

Uma última nota, agora para os portugueses: nós temos a OBRIGAÇÃO para manter estes laços fortes, para nos encontrarmos e festejarmos e lembrarmos esta experiência única.

Só para terminar, tenho de afirmar o óbvio. Obrigado Rui Pascoal, Luís Filipe e Rui Francisco. Jamais voltarei a ser o mesmo, e tanto de vocês está em mim agora.

Vi ses strax! (até já!)
Que "a aventura" ainda não tenha terminado

Henrique Costa


12 Comments:

At 1:20 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Olá Henrique( e não olá rapazes)!
Amizade é isto!...
Acredito plenamente que todos partilham dos mesmos sentimentos por ti demonstrados.
Esta experiência enriquceu-vos a todos os níveis... (os "nossos" meninos estão uns HOMENS...)
Um abraço apertado da Any, com a mágoa de não te poder abraçar ( e ao Luis e Ninja) amanhã, dia do regresso do Ruka.

 
At 3:09 da tarde, Blogger Henrique Costa said...

Hey! This is a decent blog, no dirty words! ;-)
Henrique

 
At 3:31 da tarde, Blogger Oskar said...

Hej Rike!
I will miss you too, but also I will miss the Warehouse! hehe I was kidding :P

We have spent so much time here in Sundbyberg all together that it will not be the same if you and the rest of the Portuguese are not here. I hope you have spent such a great time here like me and of course in a nearby future we will meet again and we will remember all the good things that this nice experience has brought to our lives!

I hope this is not a goodbye, it is a "Hasta pronto" :)

Your friend, Oscar

PD: If any time you visit Barcelona, there is a place where you are welcome!

 
At 4:51 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Olá.

Muito bonito.

Abraço grande: para os 4 e para todos os que mantiverm o blog bem vivo.

 
At 7:39 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Olá Henrique
Que lindo! acredita que me comovi ao ler o que escreveste. Não há dúvida que a vossa amizade será para sempre!Não só entre vós os quatro, mas também com os jovens de
outros países com quem conviveram durante estes seis meses.
Bem vindo Henrique e espero conhecer-te pessoalmente um dia destes. Parabéns a teus pais pelo filho que têm.
Um beijo da avó Tina.
P.S. Amanhã chega o "meu menino"!!!
Como ele costuma dizer..."o teu neto preferido e único". Pois...os outros... são "mininas"

 
At 10:27 da tarde, Blogger Henrique Costa said...

Já agora, para quem não entende, a Embaixada é o apartamento 722, que podem ver aqui

 
At 10:30 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo said...

está simplesmente divinal o que escreveste! mas apesar de tudo, nao consigo de deixar de sentir uma enorme felicidade em saber que estao a voltar =) * é mais forte..lol

um beijinho grande para todos...estou À vossa espera!

 
At 10:44 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Olá Henrique!

Agora, que terás de partilhar o teu leito com o Peúgas, é que irás sentir saudades…

Bem vindo à Lusa Pátria!

 
At 11:32 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Olá Henrique!
Está demais!!! Acho que conseguiste traduzir em palavras os sentimentos dos quatro (e mesmo de alguns de nós que acompanharam esta vossa aventura ao longe mas de perto...).

Beijinhos e espero encontrar-te(-vos)em breve aqui por lisboa!

 
At 4:44 da tarde, Blogger Sergi said...

Rike!

It's also difficult for me to write to you something here, because I feel the same as you. I would only want to stop the time, and come back at September and start again all this fantastic Erasmus. Repeat the nights in the froten all together (Quiero salir con vosotros!! :P), the trip to Riga, go to ice-skating... But it's not possible...

I only hope that we can meet again in Portugal, in Germany, in Spain... You know that in Barcelona you will always have a friend!

Buena suerte y hasta pronto!

Sergi

 
At 2:18 da tarde, Blogger Gololo said...

Hi Henrique!
It has been hard to say goodbye after almost 6 months sharing the Banana-building. You were the first one to leave, but not the last. Ruca, Ninja and Risota soon followed your steps, and yesterday, it was time to say goodbye to a very good friend: Sergi. And Maria elena is leaving us soon because she is going to live with the enemy in Lappis.

The time we spent all together is not to be forgotten. Lots of memories which hopefully will not be lost, and will be treasured in the future. Lots of experiences and a bunch of friends, which will not be lost with a little bit of effort from all of us. If everything goes as planned, I will not be able to meet you guys in summer (either in Germany, Spain or Portugal), because I will be in the land of the rising sun (of course, anyone who wants to come, feel free to do so). But do not doubt that I will meet you guys again someday somehow, after I am back from my adventure in the far east.

I think I do not need to say that you have a friend in Valencia, but I will say it still. Come whenever! Drop me a few lines to let me know in advance though xP

Receive a big hug from your friend in the room 926 of Vasagatan 9

Vi ses!

 
At 3:26 da tarde, Blogger Sir said...

Hej!
I can remember clearly one day back in august, I was late as usual at my swedish course and there was an empty chair beside a guy on the left, so we just engaged in a little conversation:
-"Hi"
-"Hello"
-"My name is Miguel and you"
-"I'm Henrique"
...

It's funny... you always know when a relationship begins, but it's hard to say when it comes to end...
I wont say to you "May we see each other again", because I know for sure we will see each other again (remember Salamanca).

The portuguese flag will remain in the Embassy honoring you all guys...
It has been a pleasure.
Hasta muy pronto!!!

Your friend Miguel.

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home